Gold Coast Cruising at its best!
Gold Coast Luxury Boat Charters
Up To 48 Guests. 5 Areas Of Entertaining!
Luxury Yacht Charter on the Gold Coast
Training or schmoozing is always more fun on the water! Entertain clients or organise your company Christmas party on board the MV Bacchus. A Gold Coast broadwater cruise will leave a lasting impression. Make your next corporate function an event to be remembered.
Celebrate your special event with a Gold Coast Broadwater cruise on board the luxurious MV Bacchus. Dance the night away, enjoy a BBQ or use our fully equipped kitchen. Our deckhands will ensure that your every whim is catered for to make your special event very memorable.
Weddings & Engagements
Say your vows against the most beautiful backdrop on the Gold Coast. The calm Broadwater is the perfect location to say “I do!” Talk to us about a truly memorable wedding day. We have room for the Bride, Groom, Celebrant and up to 45 guests.
Cruise the Gold Coast Broadwater on-board the luxury motor vessel ‘MV Bacchus’.
The MV Bacchus is a refined and comfortable way to cruise and enjoy the Gold Coast views and its gorgeous weather. We are a unique vessel capable of carrying up to 48 passengers. We are fully Covid-19 safe and complying with government regulatio0ns. Call for an information pack on 0449040080 or email us today.
Our Points of Difference
Offering FIVE seperate entertaining areas, guests can mingle and move around the Bacchus from aft to bow and relax in comfort.
Guests can stay dry in our comfortable interior saloon and may also access all the bedrooms and internal areas of the Bacchus. also on Experience cruising the Gold Coast on board the luxuriously appointed 62 foot motor yacht MV BACCHUS.
All-new ‘Sky Lounge’
We’ve christened it the “Sky Lounge’ for a reason. You can take in 360-degree veiws of the Gold Coast, from Sea World, Southport, the highrises in Surfers Paradise all the way to Moreton Island. The Broadwater is a large area and there are many ways to explore it.
BBQ Beer Garden
We now have a BBQ Beer garden down the back with a 300L freezer to keep drinks icy cold. Up front, the new ‘Sky Lounge’ allows up to 9 people around a drink-stable table so meals or snacks can be enjoyed along with the amzing view.
Our Back Deck has seating for 12 around a large dining table and more chairs can be pulled up and used in theis zone. Should bad weather roll in, as summer storms sometimes do, – then back deck has waterproff clears to protect from the elements or wind and rain.
Up top on the Fly Deck, chat with our Skipper about life on the Goald Coast and the sights of the Broadwater. Up to ten guests are permitted on the Fly Deck at any one time for safety.
You may BYO drinks and cater your own BBq or buffet lunch. We also have links on this site to several local caterers. You must let your private caterer know that you will be onboard a motor vessel. See our catering pages for more details.
Our experienced Skipper and Deckhands are regularly trained in up to date fire and boat safety measures. Any unauthorised ‘man overboard’ incident will force a return to shore and must be lodged with the Australian Maritime Safety Association.
The safety of swimming in the Broadwater depends on the tides and weather. Please let us know if you wish to swim so we can discuss options that fit with your cruise time. A minimum 3-hour cruise is required to motor to a safe swim spot.
What to do aboard the MV Bacchus on the Gold Coast Broadwater?
Essentially you are chartering a large luxury vessel with a Skipper and a Deckhand for your choice of activities – a birthday celebration, party, graduation, corporate team-building day, pleasure cruise, family day out….the choices are endless. You pay by the hour so you can be onboard for a good time or a long time – it’s up to you. Access our fully equipped kitchen, our BBQ area and freezer – they are all available for your use. You may cater for yourselves or hire a professional team to come onbaord and do everything for you. We can provide a cook/waiter/food service peerson for $40 per hour.
It’s the experience of a lifetime on board the MV Bacchus cruising the Gold Coast Broadwater, one of the worlds most magnificent waterways. The 62-foot Bacchus accommodates up to a maximum of 48 passengers and three staff but is more comfortable with around 35 onboard for cocktails, canapés, buffet dining and even fine dining. Charter rates are $600.00 per hour. She comes equipped for entertainment, food catering and access to our ice making machine to keep your food and drinks chilled all day long. In addition, we are Australia Maritime Safety Auditory compliant as keeping our passengers safe is our number one priority.
2 hour Gold Coast Charter $1200
3 hour Gold Coast Charter $1800
4 hour Gold Coast Charter $2300
5 hour Gold Coast Charter $2800
6 hour Gold Coast Charter $3200
Brisbane? $4500 plus charter hours
Tips for Planning Luxury Cruises on the Gold Coast Broadwater
If you are planning a day out or a weekend away in the waters off the Gold Coast, here are some tips to make your escape more enjoyable.
- Time of Year – Firstly, know which time of the year you want to book a luxury boat charter on the Gold Coast. Weather plays a big part in the type of experience you are seeking. For instance, during peak summer, it’s often hot and humid, and rain can be frequent and heavy. During the winter, it is drier; however, the evenings can be cold. Fortunately, you don’t have to let the rain bother you too much. Our yacht has many indoor spaces for you to enjoy and the Back Deck and Saloon are completely weather-proof.
- Food and Drinks – With our commercial-size kitchen, you can hire a caterer and enjoy professionally-prepared dishes. Or, you can throw some snags on the BBQ and chat as you share a casual lunch togethr. We have all the platterts, plates and cutlery you could possibly require so there is no need to bring any plastic plates or utensils onboard during your luxury boat hire.
- Time of Day – Do you enjoy the sunset and the stars or want a warm day for swimming and sun-bathing on the bow of the MV Bacchus? You may choose to enjoy the sunset with bubbly and light snackswatch the lights of Surfers Paradise and sneak a peek inside the waterfront mansions as you cruise the Broadwater under the stars. The MV Bacchus is well-lit for socialising under the stars with twinkling lights on the Sky Lounge at the bow.
- Swimming or Socialising? You need to discuss any swimming options with our Booking Agent beforehand as the Broadwater can have dangerous tides and currents and not all cruise times are suitable for swimming. The size of the MV Bacchus makes it difficult to anchor too close to land so swimmers must be proficient. The MV Bacchus has a swim mat onboard and range of floatation toys for guests to enjoy.
How can Gold Coast Luxury Boat Charters help you?
There are many ways for you to use our well-appointed luxury yacht.
- Corporate Events: Plan your next corporate event on a chartered boat. Having your corporate event on a luxury yacht will not only impress your guests, but it will offer your staff a VIP experience in which you can show them how much they mean to the functioning of your company.
- Parties and Special Occasions: You can also use a yacht for special occasions such as an engagement party, a wedding anniversary, a wedding, or even a hens’ or bucks’ night, as explained above. Not only will the setting and the views impress your guests − having this as your background for your photos will be pure magic.
- Family Fun Days: Another option is to charter a yacht simply to unwind. Once onboard, you can enjoy a sunset, or luxuriate in a mini holiday or by spending time on board for a weekend trip away with friends or family. You can either swim or simply work on your tan the choice is up to you.
- Memorials: Did your dear departed love the water and the beach? It may be fitting to celebrate their life with an ash scattering or memorial on the Broadwater. We allow one-hour cruises for these events.
Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome trip. The boat was absolutely beautiful, and the service was excellent! You all seem like such lovely people, who really enjoy what you do. My daughter Mia is still talking about how much she enjoyed the experience. Thanks again.
What a brilliant charter service… (the) team do the most amazing job… There’s no better way to share time with family & friends onboard ‘Bacchus.’
Just wanted to thank…the team for an amazing night! Wouldn’t of wanted to spend my 30th birthday anywhere else! The boat & the service was perfect.
Please call or email for any questions or enquiries…