Private Yacht Charter
Plan a Unique Escape with a Privately Skippered Yacht Charter
Transform your next special event effortlessly with a private yacht charter. The MV Bacchus Exclusive Charters, represents one of the most elegant options for yacht charters in the Gold Coast region. Ideal for everything from romantic sunset soirees to corporate mixes, our team can quickly pull together everything necessary for your excursion. How can we help you plan for a celebration on the water?
Important Info About Our Luxury Yacht Charters on the Gold Coast
When you book a private charter cruise with our Gold Coast company, you’ll enjoy the opulence of sailing aboard the MV Bacchus, our 62-foot motorised yacht,. Before you consider booking, it’s worth knowing what you and your group may enjoy on the Bacchus:
- We have spacious facilities suitable for up to 48 guests to enjoy drinks and casual or fine dining. We do recommend that 35 guests is the magic number for groups to best enjoy the facilities of the MV Bacchusn without being too crowded.
- We have a large high-end commercial kitchen onboard, where you may produce a buffet dinner for guests, or you may choose to enjoy fine dining for smaller groups.
- The MV Bacchus is jam-packed with everything necessary for an entertaining excursion, including a large flat screen television, DVD system and a high fidelity audio system. Bring your iPod and share the perfect playlist for your day.
What do we include in Our Private Boat Cruise on the Gold Coast?
When you book a cruise on the Bacchus, we want you and your guests to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible. We live up to the high standards we’ve set for ourselves by providing:
- Attentive, personalised service to ensure that everything is in order for your booking, leaving you nothing else to do but to show up ready for an enjoyable excursion.
- Opportunities for many kinds of entertaining. Enjoy cocktails and canapes while watching your favourite movies on the flat screen or set up for swimming — we can supply photos and even a swim mat to transform your outing into an unforgettable adventure.
- Access to our dining spaces and covered lounge areas. Whether you’d like to set up for a fine dining experience (up to 14 guests) or give a business presentation before the relaxation begins, we can tailor our experience to match your specific needs. From hens and bucks parties to corporate retreats, the Bacchus adapts to be what you need.
- There is no need to worry about purchasing bags upon bags of ice in preparation for your trip, we have you covered with our ice making machine on board ready to go.
Where Can Our Private Charter on the Gold Coast Take You?
There’s no shortage of fun and relaxation to be enjoyed, soaking up the gorgeous natural scenery or splashing around in the waves. When cruising aboard the MV Bacc hus, we can cruise to many of the following places:
Visit and swim near this very popular island attraction in the middle of the Gold Coast Broadwater, with fabulous views and clear blue waters. As we cruise back and forth through the Broadwater, you’ll have the perfect scenery to set the stage for your outing. NOTE – tide times dictate the availability of swimming. If you wish to swim and enjoy water activities such as our float pad – you MUST advise at time of booking so we can check the tides for you.
South Stradbroke Island
We’ll cruise the waters around the Stradbrokes, letting your group soak up the sun while we chart a course for the best swimming spots or the most magnificent views. NOTE – tide times dictate the availability of swimming. If you wish to swim and enjoy water activities such as our float pad – you MUST advise at time of booking so we can check the tides for you.
Couran Cove and Tipplers Resorts
Head to the resorts, or visit one of the most popular spots for island eating at Tipplers. Book a private charter cruise transfer to kick-start your holiday by travelling to your destination in style.
Depending on tides, we may anchor at Bums Bay, named for the frede-loading yachties that anchor there to avoid paying costly marina fees. It’s a calm and quiet spot to swim and enjoy the turquiose oceans of the Gold Coast Broadwater. If you wish to swim and enjoy water activities such as our float pad – you MUST advise at time of booking so we can check the tides for you.
Contact us to begin the booking process now.