Lunch Cruise on the Gold Coast
Day Cruise on the Gold Coast
A lazy morning or afternoon cruise on the Gold Coast is the perfect way to spend your time. BYO champagne or refreshments and grab a bucket of prawns and you have an afternoon made in heaven. The MV Bacchus is hired hourly, but the minimum hire is 2-hurs so grab some friends and spend time with good company and delicious food. Unwind with the sounds of your luxurious yacht pushing through the beautiful, blue water. Watch for dolphins and wave at the other pleasure-cruisers. This is the life!
Take Time Off and Enjoy a slice of Surfers Paradise from the water!
Book a short 2-hur or a longer 3-4 hour cruise and sail the canals of Surfers Paradise . Alternatively, admire the breath-taking Gold Coast skyline from the Braodwater and travel out to the local islands.
- Treat yourself to luxury. Catering companies sometimes include a chef on site and optional wait and bar staff for larger lunch groups. Click on our Catering lionk and peruse a number of local Gold Coast and Brisbane caterers.
- No more crowded beach restaurants. Renting a yacht and cruising out to a secluded spot means your party group may enjoy the private waters near the vessel. There’s no better feeling than having a space with stunning views all to yourself.
- BYO alcohol. Save yourself a fortune on drinks when you bring your own aboard the MV Bacchus. We have plenty of ice, wine buckets and two fridge4s to kwwp yur beerages ice cold. Eskies may be brought on board and stored down in the BBQ Beer garden.
*Alcoholic beverages are BYO
Tips for Planning Day Cruises Gold Coast
A cruise soothes the soul and relaxes the entire body. Absorb the breathtaking Giold Coast skyline as the calm waters lap against th sides of the MV Bacchus.
- Be Instagram ready . You’re in the company of the yur favourite people so fire up the camera app and take some amazing selfies. Tag us at Gold Coasty Luxury Boat Charters on Facebook and Instagram.
- Let us know what you want. Swimming is not guaranteed as the crew and captain know the waters best. If you wish to swim, we must know in advance so we can assess tide times and currents for your safety. Also, if there’s a quiet spot you want to anchor at, let the Skipper know, and he will take you there.
- Utilise the vessel and everything it has to offer. Various recreational facilities are available to you. However, you must inform a crew member so that we can prepare our swim mat or water trampoline for your trip.
- DIY and BYO or, for true relaxation, arrange an extra deckhand to do your cooking anf serving. It’s soooo worth the small extra charge of $40 per hour.
About Gold Coast Luxury Boat Charters
The4 MV Bacchus is a 62-foot, luxury yacht for private cruise parties and events on the Gold Coast. With ten years of experience in the industry, we’ve established ourselves as one of the preferred providers of yacht charters. Our goal is to provide you with an enjoyable and high-quality cruising experience. Contact us to arrange a charter for your special occasion.