Luxury Boat Charters Gold Coast
Boat Charter on the Gold Coast in Luxury
Gold Coast Luxury Boat Charters is the epitome of exclusive style and luxury, on a 62-foot motor yacht which cruises the perfect blue waters of the Southport Broadwater. perfect for those who get sea-sick, the Broadwater is generally very calm ith the only gentle waves provided by passing motor craft.
Choose the MV Bacchus Charter Yacht for Your Gold Coast Cruise Party
With 5 separate areas of entertaining and a completely water-proof Back Deck, we should definitely be your first choice when planning a yacht party.
- Large Capacity: We have one of the largest charter capacities on the Golod Coast and can take up to 48-passengers or as few as 1!
- Easy as BYO: A day on the water doesn’t need to cost a fortune. BYO alcoholic and soft drinks for a fun time that won’t cost you the earth. With two fridges and a 300L Freezer, we have more than enough cold areas to store your drinks.
- Food Options – BYO for a BBQ, grqxingf plattrs or organise your own caterer. See our catering page for some local Gold Coast and Brisbane Catering choices.
- Time flexibility: We operate seven days and nights a week so we can be open to accommodat any sort of day trip, event or party that suits you.;
- Optional activities: Swimming is dependent on tides and by arrangement prior to y9ur cruse. Use our large swim mat and fglooatation toys to get to the beach at Wavebreak Island or at South Stradbroke.
When you arrange for a party cruise, you can rest assured that all of your guests will have a fabulous time.
Tips for Planning a Luxury Boat Charter Cruise
You generally already have an event or occasion in mind when searching for a charter boat on the Gold Coast. Now you need to decide what you want from the entire experience and which activities or services would suit your guests. See what we offer, and we can tailor-make your yacht charter experience in the Gold Coast accordingly:
- Sunset cruise: A sunset cruise on our luxury yacht will allow you to enjoy the Gold Coast sunset at its best, on the water. Enjoy the luxury while sipping on a glass of champagne, or a fruit platter or antipasti. We run these cruises each Wednesday or Sunday for mixed social groups but you can book a private Sunset Cruise if you prefer.
- Corporate Bonding or Training Cruise: Bring the team and make a day of it – this will be training delivery they’ll never forget!
- Family Day Trips: Grab the extended family and get them all together for an amazing day of blue water cruising, sunshine and food. We even offer a large floating swim mat and water floatation toys to take the fun into the sparkling waters.
- Milestone Party – 18th? 21st? 50th? We have you covered.
- Wedding cruise. If you prefer to have your closest friends and family only (49 people) share your special day with you, have a look at our gallery for an idea as to the size of the boat, and what you may need in terms of décor and space. We offer two- to seven-hour cruises with catering and entertainment options to suit your timeframe and budget, including an all-in-one service with views like no other.
- Special events. Graduation? Engagement? Naming Day? We can accommodate 49 people on board for a comfortable boating experience, with or without catering options. Relaxed BBQ facilities are available on the outside deck for a more casual event.
About Gold Coast Luxury Boat Charters
“Bacchus” – named after the Roman God of Wine – is a privately-owned 62 -foot luxury motor yacht operating a wide range of private Boat Charters on the Gold Coast for over a decade.
She is designed, equipped and professionally operated to the highest standard. The saloon and outer decks, including the new BBQ Beer Garden and Sky Lounge, are multipurpose and suitable for parties, functions, celebrations, memorial ash scatterings – even weddings.
The ‘flybridge’ provides spectacular views behind the capable hands of our experienced skipper. Once aboard, its truly an adventure of a lifetime on one of the most magnificent waterways of the world, the Gold Coast Broadwater, Southport, Queensland.