Yacht Bachelorette or Hens Party
A yacht bachelorette party is a fantastic way to celebrate a close friend’s upcoming wedding! Gold Coast Luxury Boat Charters provides you with a vast array of yacht cruise options to choose from. Party in style with your girlfriends and a shirtless waiter or two for added harmless fun!
Make your ‘Hens Party’
an ‘Affair to Remember’
Plan ahead so your boat adventure hens night is totally memorable? Here are a few helpful suggestions:
- Arrange for transportation: When you are enjoying a night out on the water, the last thing you want to think about is driving back home. To remove the stress of having to go home at the end of a fun-filled night, you can arrange for a car to pick you and your guests up after your cruise.
- Entertainment – feel free to bring a shirtless or bottomless waiter! What happens on the Broadwater STAYS on the Broadwater!
- BYO: You have the option to bring your alcohol with you onto the boat. Pre-mixed spirits in cans and bottles or wine and champagne.
- Red wine is not permitted onboard as it stains the teak decking – Rose is fine.
- Photo Opportunities: Remember to bring a camera; the views are outstanding. A beautifully themed hens party with an ocean backdrop makes the perfect selfie. Get the girls together, dressed to the nines or ready for a splash and take some much needed #girlgang selfies!
Plan Your Perfect Yacht Bachelorette Party
We understand that if you are planning a yacht bachelorette party for a bride-to-be, you want the night to go off without a hitch. Some ways you can ensure that happens are:
We never advise waiting until the last minute to book a bachelorette yacht party. If you are in charge of planning, we recommend that you work out the timing of the event sooner rather than later and call us as quickly as possible to ensure that the date that you need is available.
Does the bride prefer canapes or a casual BBQ? The MV Bacchus does not provide catering but you may BYO and cook onboard or simply hire a caterer to provide a range of hot and cold nibbles. See our catering page for ideas and local options on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane.
BYO alcohol saves the group a fortune – but only wine, champagne and pre-mixed spirits in bottles or cans are allowed. We do not permit straight bottles of alcohol or pre-mixed jugs of cocktails prepared at home. We wouldn’t want your party to get too drunk and fall off the Bacchus!
By adhering to these simple recommendations, you are sure to through the bride a party that she will never forget.
About Gold Coast Luxury Boat Charters and the MV Bacchus
The team at Gold Coast Luxury Boat Charters loves working with our clients to help them create an event that all attendees will never forget. We take the time to go over the important details to ensure that you and your partygoers have everything that you need to feel comfortable and relaxed while you are on our yacht.
Are you ready to book a memorable bachelorette or hens party? Reach out to us today through our contact page.